Friday, June 15, 2012

Hidden Pond Nature Center - Fairfax, Virginia

A few weeks ago, I made a "bucket list" of places I wanted to visit in the D.C. area.  Thanks to Google, my list includes just about everything...parks, museums, gardens, landmarks etc.  The list is endless!  Go figure.  So, while the boys were lounging at the pool one Sunday afternoon, my friend and I embarked on a local park.  Hidden Pond Nature Center was close to where we live and not very crowded, so this was the first park I crossed off the list.  The name says it all - it was very 'hidden' and quaint.  The pictures are our footprints as we walked through the park. 
 

 





 










3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful and you framed them very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I think the 4th from the top is my favorite. Nice focus on the leaves with just a tiny bit of blur on the shore to the right...

    ReplyDelete